Friday, October 24, 2008

Agenda for Next meeting

Hey guys,

Just emailing to let you know what will be happening on November 22!

The reason why we meet every month is to become more effective fellowship builders who build up a fellowship marked by sharing-in, sharing-out, and sharing-with.

Through our meetings, I want all of us to become more effective agents of change. In order for this to happen, the most vital need that I see for our team is each one of us having a strong, thriving relationship with God. There are other skills needed to become a good fellowship builder, but having a thriving personal relationship with God is foundational.

In order to overflow unto others, we need to know God and grow in grace ourselves! Know. Grow. Overflow.

I want all of us to become more spiritually vibrant. Our heart condition affects our church. So these days, I'm thinking how can we become fellowship builders who are constantly growing and thriving? What needs to be taught? What needs to change in our lives?

So for the Nov meeting, I want to focus on the topic of repentance.
I just heard a great sermon on repentance, and I want all of us to reflect on it.

Please begin praying for the Nov meeting. Let's pray that as we meet, we'll take another step forward!

Love in Christ,
SH

No comments: